TriQuarterBound

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TriQuarterBound

Forum for HS roleplay

2 posters

====> Krysha: Investigate

miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

====> Krysha: Investigate Empty ====> Krysha: Investigate

Post by miracleJester Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

Your name is Krysha Tirgis

You're currently busy pondering about a CASE. You are observing your MEMOWALL, where you post all the relevant information and people about an INVESTIGATION...

But you're getting ahead of yourself. You work as a JUNIOR INSTIGATOR, an entry level position in the Alternian law enforcement. Your duties include taking small time cases from the higher rank officials and solving them, as well as filling PAPERWORK. Lots and lots of PAPERWORK. You take pride in your work, and vow to be the most thorough investigator the junior ranks have ever seen, so when the time comes, you can join the ELITE INSTIGATORS with honors. To achieve such goal, you have modified your respiteblock so it constantly keeps your mind on its toes. It keeps changing room locations and giving you riddles to solve. You don't want to admit it, but you mostly do this for fun. That would contradict with the hard-boiled image you want to project however...

You're also a fan of MYSTERY NOVELS and MOVIES, particularly old fashioned ones with dapper main characters and grandiose settings. You normally solve the case about 4 chapters before the detective does it, but it does not stop being fun!

Your trolltag is conundrumChaser, and you like to be Methodical. Precise and. Concise
    viviavb
    viviavb

====> Krysha: Investigate Empty Re: ====> Krysha: Investigate

Post by viviavb Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:01 am

==> Krysha: expand on your current case
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:37 am

Your current case is very routine: A missing lusus. You have accumulated all information you possibly could about the owner, his friends, his friends' friends, his family, his hobbies, his daily schedule... everything. Even if you know it will turn out to be that the lusus was hiding in the owner's respiteblock all along. It is far too common of an occurrence with small lusii. They kind of start being afraid of everything after a while...

Even so, you love being meticulous to the highest degree. It is your hope that some day your superiors will take a look at your work and discover your extreme passion, prompting a quick promotion once you mature.

With that dream fresh on your mind, you set to crack the case

Wait, you just said it was already solved....
    And you already did all the paperwork...

You just head to the owner's house instead
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:50 am

===> Krysha: scold the missing lusus once it's found
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:44 am

After a short walk, you reach the owner's respiteblock. It turns out he lived in your same TROLLHOOD. You enter the house and see the owner, a rather plain looking troll, in despair. You say nothing and simply walk to the top floor. Now up there, you examine some dusty shelves. Just as you suspected, the lusus was there, unscathed but kind of scared

The owner is overcomed with joy as you sigh. You warn him of proper lusus care and get on your way.

This is the typical day for a junior instigator. Pretty mild and boring, but patience will reward you someday...

On the way back, you spot a group of trolls from the anarchoweninism movement. They seem to be ready to do some minor protests around the blueblood district to raise awareness of their upcoming big action. You look at them with contempt.
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:52 am

saccharineCollaborator started trolling conundrumChaser
    SC: H̷i̷ ̷K̷r̷y̷s̷h̷a̷!
    SC: I̷'m̷ ̷b̷o̷o̷o̷r̷e̷d̷, ̷l̷e̷t̷'s̷ ̷t̷a̷l̷k̷!
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am

You notice a message in your telehusk. It is the supporter of the heir to the throne. You are honored to be able to talk to her in such casual terms

CC: Hello. Miss Ranije. How are you. Doing today?
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:13 am

SC: I̷'m̷ ̷f̷i̷n̷e̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷d̷a̷n̷d̷y̷!
    SC: I̷'m̷ ̷c̷u̷r̷r̷e̷n̷t̷l̷y̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷m̷y̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷v̷i̷s̷i̷t̷ ̷D̷e̷a̷r̷ ̷M̷o̷i̷r̷a̷i̷l̷ ̷R̷e̷g̷i̷u̷s̷
    SC: I̷t̷'s̷ ̷q̷u̷i̷t̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷s̷w̷i̷m̷!

scholarlyJusticiar[SJ] began trolling conundrumChaser[CC]
    SJ: H e l l o M i l a d y
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:36 am

Ugh, it is that guy, Jakare. You have been meaning to arrest him and sent him out to be executed, but he has yet to commit a truly punishable crime. You are savvy to his dangerous ideals, but until he acts upon them he cannot be touched. He's also incredibly annoying and pathetic. You would prefer to die before entering any quadrant with him, so you just ignore his message and continue with Ranije

CC: Most excellent!
    CC: Please be careful. Miss Ranije. Some wannabe insurgents. Have started stirring. Trouble
    CC: You must know. Already, but it. Does not hurt. To remind you.
    CC: Pardon me asking. But, isn't there. A law that. Can be used. To punish such. Disrespect?
    CC: I would happily. Enforce it to. All the trolls. Who dare to. Go against our. Magnificent authorities like. This.
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:25 am

SC: I̷ ̷a̷c̷t̷u̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ ̷w̷a̷n̷t̷e̷d̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷t̷a̷l̷k̷ ̷a̷b̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷
    SC: W̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷i̷n̷s̷t̷i̷g̷a̷t̷o̷r̷s̷ ̷m̷a̷k̷e̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷p̷p̷e̷a̷r̷a̷n̷c̷e̷ ̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷p̷r̷o̷t̷e̷s̷t̷?
    SC: D̷e̷a̷r̷ ̷G̷r̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷H̷i̷g̷h̷b̷l̷o̷o̷d̷ ̷I̷n̷ ̷T̷r̷a̷i̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷K̷a̷l̷y̷a̷n̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷S̷u̷b̷j̷u̷g̷g̷u̷l̷a̷t̷o̷r̷s̷
    SC: I̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷s̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷r̷u̷f̷f̷i̷a̷n̷n̷i̷h̷i̷l̷a̷t̷o̷r̷s̷ ̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷e̷a̷d̷y̷, ̷t̷o̷o̷
    SC: K̷a̷l̷y̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷M̷e̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷n̷e̷a̷r̷b̷y̷, ̷i̷f̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷s̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷ ̷a̷w̷r̷y̷
    SC: W̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷l̷e̷n̷d̷ ̷u̷s̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷c̷e̷?
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:26 am

You almost faint. Are you reading correctly. The very crown needs you? Krysha Tirgis?

You don't even pretend to hide your excitement. There is a big dumb smile plastered all over your face

CC: Of course Miss. Ranije! I will. Be honored to. Be of service. to you.
    CC: I will be. On standby here. Please don't hesitate. On asking me. For any help

You think you peed yourself a little
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:38 am

SC: W̷e̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷c̷o̷u̷n̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷t̷o̷m̷o̷r̷r̷o̷w̷

===> Who is this?
    ===> Why are you looking so lewd?
    ===> Unfitting of a lady of your caliber
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:41 am

That's right. You immediately feel a rush of blood in your cheeks. You're ashamed of such display

CC: I will not. Disappoint

You decide to follow the nearby protest too. It is time to gather intel for tomorrow
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:07 am

==> Who were you talking to?
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:05 am

Sponsored content