TriQuarterBound

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TriQuarterBound

Forum for HS roleplay

2 posters

====> Mykran: Machinate

miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

====> Mykran: Machinate Empty ====> Mykran: Machinate

Post by miracleJester Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:57 am

Your name is Mykran Mashin

You are currently sitting. It is all you can do, really, since you are WHEELCHAIRBOUND due to a TRAGEDY you would prefer to forget. It was rough at first, but you have used your MASSIVE INTELLECT over the years to invalidate most of the issues. You're still 90% paralyzed though, so you speak through a VOICE SYNTHESIZER you activate via a keypad installed in your chair.

You spend your days planning out and building new MACHINES, and the AI that makes them alive. Your main helper is your lusus. The same TRAGEDY that paralyzed you rendered his body unusable, so you saved him by building a mechanized body for him with the help of a FRIEND. Incidentally, that friend also helped you make your wheelchair.

Your wheelchair has another cool component on it: It lets you modify your brain by installing programs directly into it. This has allowed you to increase your processing power exponentially, as well as making fun components like feature that lets you reproduce a sound exactly as you heard it. You could make yourself an ANDROID and get out of the wheelchair by this point, but you are afraid of doing that for some reason

You also love reading books. Your favorites are the ROMANCE NOVELS that form part of your ever growing collection. It is the girly side of you that you can't really show to anyone, since you cannot FORM EXPRESSIONS with your face.

Your trolltag is circuitNavigator and your sp33ch_patt3rn_1s_qu1t3_3l3ctr0n1c
    viviavb
    viviavb

====> Mykran: Machinate Empty Re: ====> Mykran: Machinate

Post by viviavb Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:00 am

==> Mykran: describe the plot of your favourite romance novel
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:52 am

Oh yes! Your favourite romance! It is actually the books in the YEARNING FOR YOUR GRUB series. It is quite scandalous and smutty, but that is why you love it!

The first one is titled:

"The one where two ex-matesprits must rekindle the flames of their long forgotten relationship when they find a lone abandonded grub. They are forced to take care of it together by the authorities. A couple of kismesis complicate the issue by claiming ownership of the grub, but they keep trying to kill each other so the authorities keep them away. The two protagonists almost fall into a caliginous relationship before finally reconciling their differences by going through a series of sometimes funny, sometimes purposefully erotic situations (some even involving the other couple and/or the authorities). The story ends with the grub choosing the kismesis couple, but with the protagonist being more flushed than ever before"

Describing what it is about would be redundant. That is the magic of troll media titles
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:59 am

===> Sounds lovely! Ever thought of writing your own?

fervidAllure has started trolling circuitNavigator
    FA: I bid you, Hello; inferior being
    FA: Please do not. Feel. inadequate I am, merely gracing you with my superior intellect
    FA: Like a spotlight of Beauty Brains and Brawn talking, to a lowly tealblood
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:51 am

You dabbled in writing here and there, but you can't seem to find that magic that your favorite novels have. Also, you normally end up writing your own thinly veiled desires and feelings of inadequacy in comparison with other trolls. It is painful to keep around, so you just burn any manuscript you make

It seems like someone is trolling you. Uninterested, you check your trollian. The moment you see who is it, your heart skips a beat.

CN: h3ll0_
    CN: y3s_,_1_am_l0wly_c0mp4r3d_t0_y0u

You wrote and sent this without thinking, or rather because you thought too fast. You immediately regret it. It will make you seem like just another klutz to him! If you could, you would bury your face in your hands. You can't even feel your blush, but you're pretty sure your face is quite cerulean right now

Last edited by miracleJester on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:57 am

FA: yes good you; know your place
    FA: you bring. Shame to your blood colour
    FA:so inferior even a jade blood, is, better than you
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:21 am

You receive a message from someone else

risingBlaze[RB] began trolling circuitNavigator[CN]
    RB: >Hey @Mykran! guess what! #CannotContainTheHype

It is Aarann! He's the nicest troll around.

CN: H3y_44r4nn_!
    CN: 1f_1_h4v3_t0_gu3ss_,_1_w0uld_s4y_y0u_qu4l1f13d_t0_th3_world_s3r13s_?

You also notice Martun's response. He's not wrong... You are quite inferior to most trolls, not just jadebloods...
    CN: 1m_s0rry_...

You feel sad now. You wish you could cry
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:28 am

===> What are you doing, stop messaging that arrogant shameglobe licker!

Martun doesn't reply

RB: > You bet! I am on my way to becoming champion now! We should meet to celebrate! #celebrationGoals
    RB: > I could also check any new inventions you've created since last time I went there! #coolInventions
    [/quote]
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:51 am

You just sit there with a lot of self loathing to keep you company. You know that he does not care even a slight bit about you, but.... He is so confident, and powerful and beautiful... You're pretty sure that if you weren't this... abomination, you would at least have a chance

Well, at least you have Aarann to cheer you up...

CN: that_w0uld_b3_gr3at!
    CN: y0u_can_c0m3_anyt1m3
    CN: 1_can_mak3_my_0ct0dad_pr3par3_s0m3th1ng_f0r_us
    CN: 1_c0uld_als0_us3_a_t3st_subj3ct_f0r_my_n3w_1nv3nt10n_h3h3h3
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:21 am

RB: > I will be on my way then @Mykran! I will bring snacks #HangingOutWithMykran

===> Do you fancy Aarann?
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:25 am

That is easy. You do not. You can't. He is too precious to be someone to just "fancy". Honestly, you are afraid that if you ever start thinking of him inside any quadrant you may lose what you have with him, and well...

He's the only thing that is keeping you alive.

No reason to risk it

CN: g00d!_1_w1ll_b3_wa1t1ng
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:08 am

===> Tell him that
    ===> Be confident in yourself

Your shriekertone shrieks
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:42 am

Confident in yourself? That must be a joke. How can a travesty like you be confident in being such a thing?

Also Aarann does not need to know. It would only complicate things. You just want things to stay the way they are right now.

You go answer the door. Aarann is on there with a bag of grubbies. You type on your synthesizer

Mykran: 0h_n1ce,_my_f4v0ur1t3s!_c0m3_1n

You lost a bit of all your senses, but you can still experience the taste of food somewhat
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:47 am

===> I'm sorry
    ===> Please
    ===> You're beautiful

Aarann: > So, you already know everything about @my decisive victory, so lets see... What new invention did you create today? #MysteriousInventions
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:22 am

Why are these thoughts invading your mind? You are not pretty. That was proven when everyone stopped talking to you after you turned into... this. You bet Aarann has stayed with you all this time just because he pities you, and in his kindness has decided to help. Good thing you can't move your face, or else Aarann would see you all upset. He could be doing a million other things right now but he decided to be here. There's no need to trouble him any further

Mykran: 1ts_n0th1ng_sp3c1al_but_y0u_m1ght_l1k3_1t
    Mykran: 1ts_a_mult1play3r_gam3
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:23 am

===> Maybe he pities you as in
    ===> Flushed pity
    ===> You're worth more than you think
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:57 am

Who knows. In any case if you do ever get flushed, he will instantly find all the things he cannot do with you and be disappointed. No thanks

https://triquarterbound.forumotion.com/t13-mykran-s-respiteblock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content