TriQuarterBound

Forum for HS roleplay


    ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Share
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    ===> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Tue May 01, 2018 12:10 am

    You wake up in a strange yellow room, and you're wearing weird yellow pajamas to match! The only good thing about this is that you're also wearing some kickass golden wings. The room only has a small window and a computer on it. The computer has a chat window open

    SJ: \\\\\\\Hello Milady///////
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by viviavb on Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 am

    ===/> Fly
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Wed May 02, 2018 10:38 am

    Hmm? That seems to be your kismesis. You are in no mood for weak-asses, and frankly, you're so fixated in these new awesome wings you have that you don't care all that much about anything inside that computer.

    You walk up to the window and climb it. From it, you see that you are indeed quite high above the ground. The place itself is like a fantasy golden kingdom, a place unlike any one you have seen before. Is this hell? Are you dead?. Well, it will be hell if they gave you these wings but they don't actually work.

    Before trying them out you notice 5 other towers similar to the one you are in nearby. However, only 1 of them is gold. The other 4 are dark, like all the color was stripped away from them. In fact, those towers and everything surrounding them looks pretty distorted... weird.

    But this is no time to think. It is time to fly. You take a deep breath and jump out of the tower. If you can't fly and die from this, this place was not worth living on anyway.

    To your delight, you discover that you can actually fly! Your wings gracefully flap as you fly around. You don't seem to have any control over them however. They just seem to move on their own. In fact, it looks more like you're flying like a psionic would: telephatically. It seems you're so awesome, you obtained powers from other blood castes! How great is that?

    You happily fly around the place. You're curious about the distorted looking places though, so you go full speed ahead towards them. Before you go too far however, you crash with an invisible wall right before reaching the distorted area. You get really puzzled about the significance of this, but you don't like to think much. You just ask yourself: What to do next?
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by viviavb on Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 am

    ===> Attempt to interact with the locals
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Fri May 04, 2018 6:28 pm

    With interact, you mean dive into them, carry some into the air and drop them for fun? Because that is what you do. They seem really meager, so nobody nearby really resists you. A small panic situation brews in the area due to your actions
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by viviavb on Sun May 06, 2018 1:33 am

    ===> Defeat their forces
    ===> Ask to speak to their Queen
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Wed May 09, 2018 4:07 am

    You grab one of the injured carapacians and demand him to tell you where is her queen. The poor creature points towards the center of the area, trembling with fear. You dispose of him and zoom straight to the castle, only to crash directly against another invisible wall. Even though the castle does not look dark or distorted, it seems to be surrounded with these annoying walls. You begin punching the wall as hard as you can, hoping to break it

    SJ: \\\\\Want to play a fun game?/////
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by viviavb on Tue May 15, 2018 4:49 am

    ===> Notice you're not alone
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Mon May 21, 2018 7:02 am

    You notice a sort of blurry person interacting with the invisible wall on the other side. You can't quite clearly see who it is, so you keep doing what you know best: punching. You punch and punch until it becomes apparent that you aren't going to get anything done like that

    You only have one way to go: The castle. You rush inside
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by viviavb on Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am

    ===> Contact the other trolls
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:45 am

    On the way to the castle, you decide to check what's up with those weaklings you have in your contact list. You omit these people:

    Aarann and Mykran: You don't need hard drama in your mind right now
    Jakare: You still don't feel like interacting with a weakling among weaklings
    Regius and Ranije: Royalty sucks

    You send the same message to the rest of them

    charredUltimatum[CU] started trolling tortuousUndine[TU]
    CU: whatsUP?

    charredUltimatum[CU] started trolling retributiveDecimation[RD]
    CU: whatsUP?

    charredUltimatum[CU] started trolling fervidAllure[FA]
    CU: whatsUP?

    charredUltimatum[CU] started trolling conundrumChaser[CC]
    CU: whatsUP?

    charredUltimatum[CU] started trolling enlightenedTraveler[ET]
    CU: whatsUP?

    charredUltimatum[CU] started trolling soporificChiropractor[TU]
    CU: whatsUP?

    You arrive at what seems to be a courtyard. A couple of guards are standing in front of an entrance on the other side. There are some fountains depicting bigger versions of these weakass creatures. You notice one of them has a metal grate that perhaps leads into a waterway. Which way you should go?
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by viviavb on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 am

    RD: wh❤️ are you?
    RD: d❤️nt talk to me


    you don't receive other replies

    ===> Sneak into the waterway
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by miracleJester on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:39 am

    You go in... and immediately fall down. It seems like the "waterway" was more like a big manhole. You remember you can fly just before you touch the incredibly dirty water below, then safely land on the pathway by the side.

    You are now in what seems to be a big sewer system. In front of you there is a golden lever with no indication of what it is intended for. Behind you lies a long path. You see a small door at the very end of it. Which way do you go?

    You ignore the reply from RD. You get a feeling you will meet them soon enough. When that time comes, they will pay for the stupid response

    You also receive a response from Neumon

    ET: ~~~~~~~~~~Hello my dear. How are you doing today?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sponsored content

    Re: ===\> Ferria: Savage Dreams

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:20 am