TriQuarterBound

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TriQuarterBound

Forum for HS roleplay

2 posters

===\> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll

miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

===\> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll Empty ===> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll

Post by miracleJester Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:15 am

You wake up. You find yourself wearing some strange purple pajamas and inside a small respiteblock vaguely similar to the real one. You look outside the window and see a strange purplish land beyond your wildest imaginations

What are you going to do now?
    viviavb
    viviavb

===\> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll Empty Re: ===\> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll

Post by viviavb Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:23 am

===> Explore your room
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

===\> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll Empty Re: ===\> Jakare: Dreams of a Gentletroll

Post by miracleJester Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:59 am

Your room contains a bunch of posters from your original respiteblock, a small desk with a computer, a recuperacoon and a small window. The computer has a weird symbol on it with the words "Sgrub Tri" on it. The symbol has a weird color to it
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 am

===> Fiddle with your computer
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:37 am

You check the computer. The only program available is a weird purplish icon. You click on it and it gives you the option to be a server or a client. You like to serve the ladies, so you do the obvious.

The moment you click on the screen, a message pops up

===\> Waiting for a client connection....

Also, a chat window opens automatically. Looks like all your previous contacts are here still
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:22 am

===/> Jakare: Message all the beautiful ladies
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Tue May 01, 2018 12:06 am

You look through your contacts for the ladies. You notice a new one: gloriousCourage. You never heard of someone going by that handle, so you don't have any way to know if they are a lady in need of your charms. You include them in the list in hopes it is the case

You sent this exact message to all your female contacts and gloriousCourage:

SJ: \\\\\\\Hello Milady///////
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Tue May 01, 2018 12:37 am

The known females ignore you
    Maybe you should send them unsolicited pictures of your horns
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Wed May 02, 2018 11:05 am

That is a most appropriate idea. You are sure it will be of their liking. Sadly, the husktop does not seem to have a camera, and you don't have any other devices on your person.

While you ponder what do to next, you actually receive a reply! It seems to be from the unknown lady. Will this be the time when your gentlemanly ways will finally pay off?

GC: Salutations
    GC: From the nature of your message, I presume you are a good sir, yes?
    GC: Sadly, I have to say you are mistaken. I am no lady.
    GC: I am a devoted defender of those in need
    GC: You seem like a nice guy. Perhaps we could strenghten our bonds by playing this game that has connected us?

You stay petrified for a few seconds... On one hand, you are extremely disappointed to see that you are not chatting with a lady. On the other hand, this person seems to be a bona-fide gentleman! You normally prefer females, but males are not out of the question when filling your quadrants, specially when they look as interesting at this guy (you still wish he was a female though. You got to admit you have a female fetish)

SJ: \\\\\My apologies, my good sir. I could not tell your gender through this chat program//////
    SJ: \\\\\Did you mention a game? Is this how you ended up in my contacts?//////
    SJ: \\\\\Either way, I am glad it happened. I look forward to have a fruitful relationship with you/////

GC: Yes, a good relationship of friendship and camaraderie sounds good, my friend

Wait.... ARE YOU GETTING FRIENDZONED ALREADY???
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 am

===> Sulk
    ===> Ask about the game
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat May 05, 2018 6:41 am

You sulk and look at the floor. In doing this, you notice your trusty fedora in the floor. You put it on and suddenly regain your gentletrolly demeanor. You know that eventually everyone will see the good of your ways, so you go back to chatting good

SJ: \\\\\What is this game you're talking about, my good sir?/////
    GC: Honestly, I don't know much myself. It is just something I am partaking with my good friends. It seems to require the presence of 12 other players, one of them being you.
    GC: I believe you must be my server player, and I, in turn, must be the server of one of your friends. The option to be a server should be available to you in the game

SJ: \\\\\I am still a little confused, mister. Where is this game you speak about? I also don't recall signing up for any of this. I'm not complaining much however, since it let me engage in conversation with someone as sophisticated as you/////
    GC: Your words flatter me, my friend.
    GC: The game should be on your computer. At least that is what my friend told me. She already interacted with one of your friends on the matter

You check the programs inside the computer. There is just another one, it is an icon coated in the gentleman's color. It gives you the option to be a client or a server. After a little bit of fiddling, you start a connection with him. The game window seems like it is trying to load something, but no image appears on the screen. Instead, some text manifests

Attempting to Establish connection..........
    ERROR: Bad Pipe
    Establishing Concurrent Connection:
    gloriousCourage <--------> ???????
    Waiting for concurrent client to connect

Hmm? What does this mean?
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Wed May 09, 2018 2:38 am

===> Contact other trolls and attempt the connection with them
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Fri May 11, 2018 4:42 am

You send a message again to all your lady friends

SJ: \\\\\Want to play a fun game?/////
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 am

===> Attempt to leave the tower
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Mon May 21, 2018 7:11 am

Nobody seems to reply to you. Typical...

With nothing else to do, you take a glance outside the window. The world is all purply and weird. Where is this place? Maybe it is nice troll hell? A place where a gentletroll such as you must conquer many perils in order to prove your worth to the world? That sounds like the right thing for you!

How do you get started however? You are high up in the sky, with no good way to go down...

You attempt to focus your view into the strange world to see if you see something useful. You end up indentifying Martun, who is also wearing the weird pajamas and is walking around the place. You jump in excitement over meeting another gentletroll. So much in fact, that you accidentally jump out of the window and fall to your apparent doom. The sheer fear you felt when falling allowed you to realize that you can fly in this world

Incredible! Your virtuous existence has been acknowledged! You have been bestowed with the power of the gentlegods in order to help you with your quest! But first...

You fly straight towards Martun
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Thu May 24, 2018 8:09 am

===> Call out the other troll
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:52 am

You call his name in the most loud and obnoxious way possible

Jakare: \\\\\\\\\HEY MARTUNNN! //////////

But he does not hear you. You fly all the way towards him and notice he is sort of transparent. Is he unable to see you? You attempt to touch him but your hand phases through his body

Upon closer inspection, you notice that he is wearing golden instead of purple pajamas. Is this the reason?
    viviavb
    viviavb

Post by viviavb Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:07 am

===> Attempt to enter the castle
    miracleJester
    miracleJester
    Admin

Post by miracleJester Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:35 am

You look around, attempting to find an entrance to the castle. You explore the walls until you see a small crack in one of them. Upon closer inspection, it seems like you can put away a small amount of bricks from it! You go inside

You go through a small corridor that ends in stairs going down. The stairs lead you to a dungeon of peculiar design. It has a rather unhealthy amount of torture devices, going from kinky stuff to actual lethal and painful killing machines. You spot a carapacian in a black mask. He looks at you puzzled. What are you going to do?

====> Reason with the carapacian
    ====> Fight the carapacian
    ====> Run

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am