TriQuarterBound

Forum for HS roleplay


    ====> Middle District Protest

    Share
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:16 am

    The group of protesters reach their destination: A branch of the Instigator headquarters

    ====> Be Ferria

    You finally decide to jump onto someone. You dive with your arms first, so you can land a heavy punch on a poor sap's head. You land and..... kinda bounce away. What?

    ====> Be Neumon

    You decided to join the protest. On the way, you feel a sudden bonk in your head. It hurts quite a bit, but your indigo blood makes you almost impenetrable. You turn your back and see who tried to hurt you: A rather feral looking oliveblood

    ====> Be Krysha

    You notice that the protesters are reaching the local Instigator Branch. Nope, this cannot do. You try to outrun them to prevent anyone from entering the building

    ====> Be Jakare

    You arrive just in time. You swiftly join the protesters and also annoy some of the female ones with your advances
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:02 am

    ===> Be Codain
    You can see a riot starting to form
    Better stay away from this one
    You slink back into the shadows where you know you'll be unnoticed and watch

    ===> Ferria: try to make allies


    ===> Neumon: draw and quarter her


    ===> Krysha: CALL FOR BACKUP! NOW!


    ===> Jakare: approach the ladies
    ===> Jakare: Inform then you're a nice guy
    ===> Jakare: Tip your fedora


    Last edited by viviavb on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:24 am

    ====> Codain: Identify potential threats or allies in the crowd

    ====> Be Ferria

    Make allies, that would mean you're admitting weakness, and you're having none of that. You lunge straight at the indigoblood. You know how to deal with thick skulls

    ====> Be Neumon

    Yes, this feral troll looks dangerous and could disrupt the peace of the rest. You move slightly away from the crowd and watch as the wild trollgirl lunges towards you. You decided long ago to never use weapons, and only be aggressive if you absolutely must. However, that does not mean you have no strife specibus. Your Nokind specibus seems like a liability as it disallows you from having a weapon. However, it also disarms an opponent if they are not careful. This girl does not seem like the cold and calculating type, so you flash the only card your strife portfolio is allowed to have. It emits a blindling light and absorbs Ferria's brass knuckles temporally.

    Ferria's attack goes off balance due to this, so you are able to grab her arms and pin her to the ground

    Neumon: ~~~~~Please do not disrupt the sacred peace of this place ~~~~~

    ====> Be Krysha

    You're suddenly struck by a sense of urgency. You briefly decide against it, until you see an indigo and a oliveblood duking it out in the sidelines. You decide to call two other junior instigators who were guarding the doors and approach them

    ====> Be Jakare

    You keep doing your gentlemanly duties. They will give you the karma needed to collect payment from their coons later!

    The thought of getting their sweet sopor slime covered in their essence fills you with determination. You decide to go for a nearby ceruleanblood (Krysha). She seems to be guarded, but that's no problem. You are going to interact with her as a gentleman. You stop her in her tracks

    Jakare: H e l l o   M i l a d y. W h a t   a   n i c e   d a y  t o   m e e t   s o m e o n e  a s  s o p h i s t i c a t e d  a s  y o u !

    You tip your fedora, of course
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:56 am

    ===> Be Codain
    You can see what looks like a fight near the edges of the protest, but you're too far away to reallysee what's going on
    A troll who's horns look suspiciously like Jakare is approaching the instigators and...
    Oh, he's talking to a girl instigator that appears to be the leader
    Yeah, that's definitely Jakare
    You feel your blood boil and as such the ambient mood grows a little angrier
    Quickly noticing your mistake though, you let it simmer
    You feel around and the mood seems to be stable: anger, frustration, nothing extreme
    You thank your lucky stars

    ===> Ferria: you don't need a weapon to fight back

    ===> Neumon: if you clip her pretty little wings she won't fly anymore

    ===> Krysha: back off he NEEDS TO BACK OFF TRUST NO ONE

    ===> Jakare: she seems to be responding! reel her in!

    ===> Be Kalyan
    Your glancenuggets scan the crowd
    Even though your moirail's horns are huge, you can't really spot them among the many trolls present at the protest
    You can, however, see Krysha in the distance near the Instigatoriate
    ===> Approach Krysha
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:29 am

    ====> Codain: Keep observing. Wait for the perfect chance

    ====> Be Ferria

    That's damn right!

    You struggle, but the indigo troll is just too STRONK. Instead, you attempt to kick your enemy on the shin. You are successful and the troll sets you free. You prepare yourself to attack

    ====> Be Neumon

    That seems like the correct thing to do

    Before you can though, she kicks you in the shin. It hurts quite a bit, so you set her free. She is now in a defensive position, probably waiting for you to make the first move. You know the virtue of patience however, so you just stay still. A few seconds pass and Ferria can no longer wait. She lunges at you. You use this opportunity to grab and break her wings.

    She falls to the floor as pieces of her makeshift wings are strewn accross the ground. Apparently this makes her really, really angry, as you can see from her now bloodshot eyes. She moves with incredible speed and punches your face repeatedly. It hurts and she's too fast for you now, but luckily you can take it. You attempt to defend yourself from aggression until she tires out

    ====> Be Krysha

    You now feel sick. It is that guy... You thought you ordered his arrest, but apparently the instigators were too busy with something else. A voice in your mind is also telling you to be cautious, but that's a no brainer with this guy

    Krysha: Get out of. My face

    ====> Be Jakare

    This girl seems to be agressive....

    Awesome! That is a signal for being a mean dude. As a gentleman, you obviously know she wants to start an ashen communication. Remember. You gotta be sensual, but also respectful....

    So you're gonna start with some physical contact. It will produce conflict, the main ingredient of a good kismesis. You are sometimes suprised by your own genius

    You get closer to Krysha and attempt to embrace her with one arm in such a way that your faces are milimeters from touching. Before your arm ever passes through her back, the two guards pin you down to the floor

    Jakare: H  e  y!   W  h  a  t   i  s   t  h  e   m  e  a  n  i  n  g    o  f   t  h  i  s ?    I   w  a  s   j  u  s  t   g  o  i  n  g    t  o   t  r  e  a  t   t  h  i  s   l  a  d  y  t  h  e   w  a  y   s  h  e   d  e  s  e  r  v  e  s!   S  t  o  p   o  p  p  r  e  s  s  i  n  g   t  h
    e   p  o  p  u  l  a  c  e!


    ====> Kaylan: Say Hi to Krysha. Mention her name
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 am

    ===> Be Codain
    Your gander bulbs can't help but wonder back to where Jakare was
    He seems to have disappeared among the crowd
    That's good, should get your mind off things
    You drift back to the fight you had spotted earlier
    It seems to have gotten worse
    If at least 4 more trolls get involved, you could amplify their unrest and cover the rest

    ===> Ferria: take revenge

    ===> Neumon: I MEANT PULVERIZE HER BONES, YOU IMBECILE
    ===> Neumon: PULVERIZE HER BONES RIGHT NOW

    ===> Krysha: make this guy disappear
    ===> Krysha: crush his thinkpan


    ===> Be Kalyan
    You feel compelled to obey the voice in your head
    You don't notice the troll pinned to the floor and step on his prong, as you approach Krysha
    You don't really register his pained groan, either

    Kalyan:☋Good᛭evening,᛭Krysha☋
    Kalyan:☋I'm᛭looking᛭for᛭Neumon☋
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 am

    ====> Codain: Get involved

    ====> Be Ferria

    You are extremely enraged for the demise of your wings, and are currently pummeling the asshole indigoblood who did it. He thinks you're just going to tire out? What a joke! Your rage knows no bounds! You keep going and going, even managing to scratch here and there. You do so much damage that Neumon starts pulling back

    ====> Be Neumon

    The wild troll does not seem to become even a little bit tired. You start thinking that maybe you might have to obey the voice in your head, if only because it would help you survive. You have a lot of conflicted feelings about this, but ultimately the great pain she's inflicting on you urges you to act, and you grab one of her arms. You begin pressing with all your might, but soften it a little when you realize you are about to actually break he bones. She gasps in pain, but does not stop attacking you with her free limbs.

    You're not sure how long will you be able to receive punishment like this before falling unconscious, but you REALLY don't want to break her bones..

    ====> Be Krysha

    You notice another respected figure of authority addressing you. She is one of the few higher-ups you don't have too many good opinions about. She's lazy and forgetful, yet somehow... you still find her... curious

    Krysha: Good evening Kaylan. Please watch. I shall give. You an example. Of how to. Treat vermin

    You point at Jakare, who is instinctively tipping his fedora again, then you grab your STANDARD MODEL INSTIGATOR GUN and bash his thinkpan with it as strongly as you can

    ====> Be Jakare

    You just got hit in the head by a belligerent female, but as you get hit, you realize who you were dealing with. She discovered you one night when you decided to exert your karma privileges on her sopor slime. She was mad, but of course, that's because she didn't understand you. You are being forced to do this because no lady is willing to accept a nice guy like you. It's all their fault. If only they were more reasonable...

    You fall unconscious

    ====> Kaylan: Follow her example. Smite that lowblood
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:59 am

    ===> Be Codain
    You spot Kalyan in the distance
    You can't help but to feel fondness for her, she's always been good to you
    She's probably too nice for her own good
    Suddenly you see a figure sneaking behind her
    The figure appears to be a lowblooded troll, it reeks of obsession and hatred and greed
    You know if you use your power now and extend her hatred, she will get quickly taken out by your ex-moirail
    Kalyan is a strong troll
    You place your hands on your chest and a faint lime aura surrounds your hands, then creeps to the floor and extends, entering trolls through their nubs
    Once you feel your power has extended enough you flee to higher grounds
    The screams behind you tell you it was a successfull attempt

    ===> Ferria: destroy him
    ===> Neumon: destroy her
    ===> Krysha: destroy them
    ===> Jakare: destroy yourself

    ===> Be Kalyan
    You are suddenly hyperaware of everything
    An unshakeable feeling of absolute hatred fills you
    A voice in the back of your thinkpan reminds you this feels suspiciously similar to your ex-Moirail's powers
    Could it be?
    Why?
    You can no longer contain your bloodthirst
    Just as you are about to smash Jakare's thinkpan in, you get a pair of modified scissors on your left prong
    You turn around and pin a shorter troll to the wall by her squeal pipette
    She is struggling and with her free prong she is digging her scissors into your flesh
    You crush her and then send her flying into the middle of the mob, where the riot has already started
    Fuck
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:25 am

    ====> Codain: Try to ensure Kalyan's safety
    ====> Kalyan: Try to contain yourself

    ====> Be Neumon

    You notice that a widespread riot has begun. You suddenly forget about Ferria or your inner voice. You break up from the feral troll and attempt to pacify as many people as possible. You don't have fancy limeblood powers, so it proves to be difficult

    ====> Be Ferria

    Your opponent shakes you off and goes further into the crowd. You chase after him, thirsty for his blood. On the way, you trample innocent onlookers. The streets begin to be painted in all kinds of blood colors

    ====> Be Krysha

    This is getting out of control. You send a distress signal from your phone, prompting nullifying forces to come from the headquarters. They are all kind scared, so they bring up excuses like "we have paperwork to do" or something similar. Frustrated, you call upon another branch. They are more willing, but will also take some time to get to the scene. In the meantime, you take out your secondary weapon from the strife portfolio: a SHOCK GUN. Useful to end fights in non-lethal ways. You begin shooting left and right

    ====> Be Jakare

    Destroy yourself? What nonsense. You will just go help the poor people being affected by the riot that just begun, starting with the poor female trolls on the floor that have been shot with some sort of paralyzing weapon. They are unable to move so they won't object to your unorthodox methods of helping mouth-to-mouth....


    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:42 am

    ===> Be Codain
    You are afraid you cannot ensure her safety
    Targetting a single troll in the mass would be too difficult without giving away your intent and your position
    Instead you amp up the hatred
    Angry trolls are violent trolls
    And the most deadly trolls are the highbloods
    Your girl Kalyan's easily a thousand times stronger than any lowblood
    She should be fine

    ===> Be Kalyan
    You faintly feel the sting of Krysha's stungun on your prong, it barely even registers into your think pan
    You are seeing the world through tunnel vision
    Right now you want little more than to wring these troll's pathetic little necks to stop the blasted noise they're making

    ===> Neumon: Your religion is meaningless. This world is survival of the fittest: cull or be culled. As a highblood it is your blood right to rule over the worthless. Annihilate them to teach them a lesson

    ===> Ferria: You are laughably weak. Can't you do better than that? You don't matter and never will. Even a wriggler would beat you. Pathetic

    ===> Krysha: No one likes you. No one respects you. Do you see how your so called colleagues have abandoned you? You're all alone. Everyone profits from you and dumps you when you are no longer useful. Trash

    ===> Jakare: You are a laughing stock and will die alone. You are disgusting. Please kill yourself. Nothing of value will be lost
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am

    ====> Codain: Wait for the security forces to arrive and disrupt them
    ====> Kalyan: Go for the wild one

    ====> Trolls: Be.

    The trolls are submerged in the riot, as blood keeps spilling onto the streets. There does not seem to be an end in sight, even Neumon has had his self corrupted and is now actively trying to "calm down" the situation by pummeling thinkpans. Ferria can only see blood now, and is erratically attacking anything on sight. Jakare is still trying to grab ladytrolls innapropriately, but he's a gentleman. He wouldn't grab someone who is already dead. Krysha is frantically trying to shock everyone, but the riot is growing too big
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:33 am

    ===> Be Codain
    You can see a small army approaching, from your vantage point
    There are trolls on musclebeasts and trolls on foot, some armed with lances
    Good.

    ===> Be Kalyan
    You don't know who is who anymore, but you feel yourself touched by some random troll so you grab his arm so hard  you can feel their bones breaking
    You pull on their arm, ready to smash their skull in

    ===> Jakare: get your arm crushed and pulled

    ===> Krysha: use your primary weapon

    ===> Ferria: rip off someone's thinkpan

    ===> Neumon: good.

    ===> Be Ranije
    You finally arrive at the protest along with your army, riding on a fine musclebeast
    Your fins immediately bristle as a horrible anger enters your body
    You are strong, as a highblood, but the rest of your army is not as strong
    Againt your orders, they all charge into the unarmed trolls
    Fuck.
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:19 am

    The cavalry joins the fight by causing more bloodshed

    ====> Ranije: Attempt to calm them down
    ====> Codain: Wait for the best time to attack

    ====> Be Jakare

    You seem to have picked the wrong girl. You get your arm crushed and feel so much pain you fall unconscious

    ====> Kalyan: Join the cavalry

    ====> Be Krysha

    You are being tempted to use your normal gun. Honestly, even if instigator policy allows killing uncooperative trolls, you've always been scared of killing anyone. This fear makes you feel like a coward and inappropriate from the job. Perhaps today is the day?..

    You pull off your real gun and shakily aim at a random troll. You close your eyes and attempt to pull the trigger, but you're so scared you move the gun erratically as the bullet comes out

    ====> Be Ferria

    You rip off someone's thinkpan. Then you do the same with someone else. Then someone else and so on. A good amount of bodies starts piling around you, and many trolls notice it. Now both rioters and instigators are out for your blood!

    ====> Be Neumon

    You keep pummeling people to calm them down. You're still trying to not kill anyone, but you still draw blood, and it makes you feel so disgusted, you actively try to fight against this corruption seeping into your self. In order to do that, you run into the headquarters, attempting to give yourself in. If anyone is going to kill trolls, its not going to be you

    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:45 am

    ===> Be Ranije
    You whip out your bubbleblower and pull on the ends to extend it, as you march your huge musclebeast into the protest you use the nonpointy end to try and separate the gored trolls
    This soon proves fruitless
    You blow bubbles and manage to trap some trolls, who float into the air and away from danger, but there is no way you can separate all of them
    Your frustration is quickly giving way to anger and if something doesn't happen soon, you will join the mindless ranks

    ===> Be Choire
    The good news is you can spot Kalyan's horns from a distance
    The bad news is that your blood status does not grant you partial immunity to control powers and you soon fall under the same spell
    Only that you come pre-armed with a sharp metal whip
    As the trolls surrounding you would testify, this is quite deadly

    ===> Be Martun
    Your leisurely promenade takes you to an area of absolute chaos and unrest!
    You fan yourself with your carefully manicured prong
    Oh, what to do
    Surely you can Separate this Senseless Squabble
    You captchalogue your trollscooter after taking a sultry picture with it, then approach the protest
    You start filling with hatred but...
    This all feels very familiar
    You can't quite place your prong on why

    ===> Be Kalyan
    You knock a random cavalreaper off his musclebeast
    How dare he attempt to trample you, the nerve
    He scurries off before you have a chance to trample him, so you give chase

    ===> Jakare: Dream

    ===> Ferria: Eat the corpse

    ===> Neumon: Attack the trolls inside the headquarters

    ===> Krysha: Shoot everyone

    ===> Be Codain
    You spot your target
    Really, it could not get much better than this
    Ranije Dielai herself has joined your little game
    This is not an opportunity that will ever be repeated
    You step proudly on top of the building and throw off your cloak
    You lower your hold on their bloodpushers, only to fill them again
    This time with contempt for a single troll
    The violetblood in the middle of the protest
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:23 am

    ====> Be Jakare

    You fall unconscious

    ===\>

    ====> Be Ferria

    You cannot think of doing sick shit like that when you already doing sick shit like dismembering trolls, so you continue to do so

    ====> Be Neumon

    You don't want to. You don't want to have anything to do with this anymore. You assume fetal position

    ====> Be Krysha

    You nervously shoot more bullets, unsure as to where are they going

    ====> Be Ferria again

    You suddenly feel a sharp bout of pain in you stomach. Someone has shot you! You fall to the floor and start bleeding. You frantically try to locate the perpetrator, and see a trembling troll with a gun on her hand. You use all of your strength to jump on to of her. You blood starts seeping into her face

    ====> Be the people in the protest

    The trolls start ganging up on Ranije, with murderous intent. They slowly overpower the musclebeast and are about to rip the highblood to shreds

    ====> Ranije: Locate the source of this anger
    ====> Codain: Declare your victory
    ====> Martun: Lightly slap Ranije before she is killed
    ====> Kalyan: Decimate the cavalreaper
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:42 am

    ===> Be Ranije
    You understand quite quickly what is going on
    Honestly, this was your one fatal mistake
    Despite all the troubles past trolls went through, their failure is evident
    As evident as a figure standing above you, with their hand outstretched, and a faint lime glow
    You won't go down without a fight though
    You do your best to aim your bubbles at him, if you disrupt the spell it will crumble and he will be executed on the spot
    When this fails due to the mob, you break your bubbleblower in half and start slicing the trolls you can reach with the jagged metal
    You will stand your ground for as long as-
    A stray bullet pierces your skull and you fall atop one of the bubbleblower ends, piercing your heart

    ===> Be Codain
    As soon as the violetblood falls, you know your death is certain
    You have held your power in place for long enough that it is hard to move
    As soon as she falls, you pull everything back to yourself and collapse to the ground
    The taste of blood fills your chagrin tunnel
    If for some goddamn miracle no one culls you for your sins, you will still die to internal hemorrhage

    ===> Ferria: snap back to reality
    ===> Neumon: mourn
    ===> Krysha: execute the terrorist

    ===> Be Kalyan
    FUCK
    CODAIN
    WHY
    Why would you-
    And Ranije is-
    You run knocking the drowsy trolls out of our way, all the while sobbing grossly
    You stop abruptly
    Should you go to Ranije or should you go to Codain
    What to do
    You curl up into a ball and do nothing instead

    ===> Be Martun
    Fuck
    Fuck
    Fuck
    You run towards where Codain fell
    You hate him but you don't want him to die
    Even if he's a fucking stupid insane shameglobefucking pungent douchefucking clusterfuck of bitchshit
    Why do you feel so sad
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 am

    ====> Be Ferria

    You snap back into reality, and with that you mean you instinctively feel a presence that has been messing with your emotions all this time. You locate him and angrily pounce towards him

    ====> Be Krysha

    Unaware of what you just did, you are directed towards Codain. Your blood intuition power combined with his weakening alert you of his presence. You unsteadily aim your gun at him, close your eyes again, then shoot the last bullet in the chamber

    ====>Be Neumon

    You are still shaken up, but you attempt to stand up and move towards some of the dead trolls closest to you. You close the eyes of those who could close them before dying and quickly pray for their afterlife

    ====> Codain: Be mauled and shot
    ====> Martun: Witness the mauling
    ====> Kalyan: Be run over by the mob
    ====> Choire: Be aware of the situation
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 am

    ===> Be Codain
    You are faintly aware of being manhandled by multiple trolls, but luckily for you you are too far gone to feel anything
    You don't even worry about death
    A well aimed aimed shot puts you out of your misery



    ===> Be Martun
    You scream
    You run towards the feral oliveblood and whip out your SUNSAWGLASSES
    You bat her away with enough force to harm her on the side
    You stand between the corpse and her, ready to fight

    ===>Ferria: strife

    ===> Be Kalyan
    You are bloody bruised and battered, but you still stand strong to push against the stampede
    Running towards Codain is probably a moot point now
    He definitely deserves what he got
    You instead go over to Ranije
    Does anyone even care about her?
    Her body is still impaled on her weapon
    She was never one to let her guard down like this, how did this even happen?
    You motion over an instigator to help document the crime scene
    Ranije Dielai was murdered and you will not rest until justice is served

    ===> Be Choire
    You run after Kalyan
    You can't really help the gasp when you see Ranije's broken body on the ground
    It's not like you particularily cared about her, but her death puts your own life at risk
    Without Ranije there's no telling what Regius will do

    ===> Krysha: investigate

    ===> Neumon: bury the corpses


    Last edited by viviavb on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 pm

    ====> Be Ferria

    You angrily look towards your new aggressor. A rather weak looking troll, in your opinion. You are prepared to jump at him, but you suddenly realize you can't. The events of today have finally taken a toll on your body, and you start to feel sluggish. You mock your opponent with a wave of the arm, hoping you can orchestrate a counterattack from your position

    ====> Martun: Strife

    ====> Be Krysha

    With your gun fresh out of bullets, your fear starts disappearing and you get a better look at your surroundings. That is when you notice Ranije's fate. Devastated and ashamed you could not protect her, you run towards her side. Kalyan has been asking for an instigator, so you decide to heed the call and start an investigation. You check the body to determine the cause of death. Initially, you assume it is because of the impalement, but the moment you see the bullet hole on her forehead, you start realizing the horrible truth

    Krysha: Miss Kaylan. Was anyone seen. Using a gun. Today?

    You ask in a desperate hope to not to realize your awful suspicions

    ====> Be Neumon

    You start the arduous labour of giving each body their last rites and well as burying them. Some of your acolytes that managed to survive the protest help you out. You intend to bury them all here, so this place can serve as a reminder of the long way trollkind is to enlightenment.

    ====> Kaylan: Report to Krysha
    ====> Choire: Check your surroundings
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:21 am

    ===> Be Martun
    She seems to have fallen but you don't care if she can fight back or not
    You will cut this bitch open or so help you
    You've always been more of a lover than a fighter but the pure rage coursing through your bloodpipes gives you much needed strength
    You run towards her, swinging your weapon against her

    ===> Ferria: do something!

    ===> Be Kalyan
    Kalyan is far too stricken by grief to notice anything amiss
    She sadly shakes her head
    She didn't see anyone with a gun
    Most of the trolls at the protest were armed with rudimentary weapons

    ===> Be Choire
    You wrap your arms around Kalyan and nod with your head at Krysha's waist
    Choire: ♪ GIRL GOT ▲ GUN ♫
    Choire: ♪ GIRL GOT ▲ GUN ♫
    Choire: ♪ B▲NG B▲NG ♫

    You get a glare from Kalyan for your troubles, which effectively erases the grin in your face



    ===> Krysha: Epiphany Anagram

    ===> Neumon: Notice Big Ass Army Approaching
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:54 am

    ====> Be Ferria

    You try to do something, but you literally can't. Your body cannot move. You receive a nasty cut in your stomach and begin bleeding profusely. You attempt to claw into Martun, but you can barely lift your arm as it is

    ====> Martun: Do the deed

    ====> Be Krysha

    It does not take long for you to realize what has happened. The moment the realization comes in, your legs start to wobble, it is difficult to remain standing. You have committed a sin most grave, all because you could not bother to look where you were aiming. You desperatedly run towards Kaylan, get on your knees, and present your gun to her. You speak no words. You don't have that right anymore

    ====> Be Neumon

    You see the big ass army approaching. You try to get as close as you can to them and open up your arms, trying to prevent any more bloodshed

    ====> Kalyan/Choire: Deal with Krysha
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:18 am

    ===> Be Martun
    You violently swing your SUNSAWGLASSES despite the slight resistance when it collides against her flesh
    Her olive blood spatters on you as you continue cutting
    As the life drains from her eyes you feel the veil of rage slowly lift from your eyes


    ===> Be Kalyan
    Your knees give out
    You would have hit the floor, were it not for Choire's psionics supporting you
    You feel the soft hum of her powers on your body like electricity
    She moves you like a puppet, closer to Krysha
    You are too heartbroken to resist
    She moves your hands to your waist, where you keep your strife specibus
    You know what she means, and you give up
    A perfectly willing puppet

    ===> Be Choire
    Kalyan's tears are still flowing down her pretty cheeks
    You take Krysha's gun from her prong and lay it in front of her
    The murder of a violetblood is high treason, and must be dealt with according to protocol
    Kalyan whips out her ritual twin scythes
    She really hates using them
    They are the weapon expected of a Grand Highblood
    You move her arms as Kalyan squeezes her ganderbulbs shut
    The scythes frame Krysha's neck on opposing sides

    Better deal with this quickly
    You were never really fond of Krysha, she was just too stuck up
    But she and Kalyan were close, so if you are any less sadistic than usual its only for Kalyan

    Kalyan: ☋please᛭don't☋

    You sharply tug on her hands as Krysha's thinkpan is cut neatly from her body



    ===> Neumon: MOVE
    ===> YOU WILL GET TRAMPLED
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Tue May 01, 2018 12:23 am

    ====> Martun: Notice Myrkan's drone
    ====> Kalyan: Mourn Krysha
    ====> Choire: Move things along

    ====> Be Neumon

    You ignore your inner voice. You are well aware of the possibilities, but you trust your sturdy body can take a lot of punishment in place of weaker trolls, so you stubbornly keep your stance

    ====> General Events

    Kaylan and Choire receive a new message

    SJ: \\\\\\\Hello Milady///////
    avatar
    viviavb

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-03-24

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by viviavb on Tue May 01, 2018 5:32 am

    ===> Be Martun
    You angrily swing your blood covered sunsawglasses at the weird flying machine
    Instead of bursting into smithereens innocuously, as soon as your weapon pierces the outer plastic shell it comes in contact with its pure electrical core
    The resulting charge travels through your weapon and fries you


    ===> Be Kalyan
    You're curled into a ball weeping your eyes out
    Part of the hurt comes from murdering someone you were close to
    The other part comes from the fact Choire apparently deemed you feeble enough to have to help you carry out justice
    You're pathetic and it hurts

    ===> Neumon: get trampled

    ===> Be Choire
    So many dead bodies, this is legitimately a corpse party!
    You walk over to the army and suggest they help clear things out
    You should have a word with Regius with or without Kalyan

    ===> General events:
    Jakare gets ignored
    avatar
    miracleJester
    Admin

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 25

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by miracleJester on Wed May 02, 2018 10:20 am

    ====> Kalyan: Dump your feelings on Choire
    ====> Choire: Go meet Regius

    ====> Be Neumon

    You get trampled by the army. At first, you can withstand the injuries, but little by little you get worn out, you die after being made a pile of injuries and broken bones

    Sponsored content

    Re: ====> Middle District Protest

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:54 pm